Image Map

Clique Kits August Pep Rally! You are as bright as sunshine!



Hello everyone! Welcome to Clique Kits August Pep Rally! You should have arrived from Mariah's blog! This month, we hope to inspire you with awesome projects from the design team using Pink Paislee’s “Citrus Bliss” collection. Here's my take for this challenge:
 photo IMG_45771_zpsmcmo7myp.jpg
I wanted the layout to focus on my dog so I made repetitive patterns at both ends so hopefully the eyes will be drawn towards the centre!:D Love how this turned out!

 photo IMG_4581_zpslp9l1wkc.jpg

 photo IMG_4583_zps191ntayx.jpg
Thanks so much for dropping by! Just leave a new comment for each like and share for a separate entry in the random drawing for this month’s prize. One lucky person will win this month’s Ambrosia kit that is sold out! 
Get the word out and have your friends join our Pep Rally because they might end up with this gorgeous kit at their doorsteps! For more inspiration, head over to Donna's blog! If you are lost, head over to Clique Kit blog!:D

Hope you have a great week ahead! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D
 photo simply-sig_zpscc0a663a.jpg
 photo fb_zpsdef78796.jpg    photo insta_zps15a36000.jpg    photo pinterest_zpsa4f864e4.jpg    photo mail_zps2667dbe9.jpg

13 comments:

  1. That dog is absolutely adorable. I'm the biggest sucker for dog layouts. They're my most photographed subject. I really enjoy your scrappy style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute layout - and a cute pup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is gorgeous!! Super fun layout!! I love the layered pattern papers on the corners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love this layout! Its awesome how you did the pics of your pup, i know as a scrapped i do my design diagonal at times, but its always with embellishments and stuff, i love how you did it with the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH, What a happy, gorgeous layout of your adorable dog. Love this so much. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This diagonal design looks great and draws me right in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The photos and papers go so nicely together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cassandra I have LOVED all of your work with this kit and this layout is no exception! Great work this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the design of this layout! What a beautiful dog! Love it! Thanks for sharing! ~CoraLee :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. woof woof!!! Such a sweet dog! Love this layout. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant Cassandra. Love how you did the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dog is so adorable. Clever idea using the letter "C" as O on your title!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks all for your comments!:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!