Image Map

The man who make good coffee!:P

Heyyie all! How've you guys been? The weather has been really hot in Singapore lately! Rawr to global warming! Staying indoors these few days so I have been rather productive in scrapping as well! Have you guys seen or gotten your hands on Clique Kits July Kit yet? I got mine and was inspired by their July sketch this month to create a layout featuring the barista!:P 

Here my take on the sketch:
 photo IMG_4480_zpsrfdzcvmd.jpg
I wanted the coffee stain kind of look and went to blot random parts of my layout with distress tea dye stains! Love the effect!:D On the side note, for those residing in Singapore, Dutch Colony serves good coffee so try it the next time you pop by Pasarbella!:D

Supplies used:
Thanks so much for dropping by! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!
 photo simply-sig_zpscc0a663a.jpg
 photo fb_zpsdef78796.jpg    photo insta_zps15a36000.jpg    photo pinterest_zpsa4f864e4.jpg    photo mail_zps2667dbe9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!