Image Map

Nursing class of 2014!

Happy Monday to all!:D With the cute Little B embellishments, creating 1 layout is definitely not enough! Here's my second graduation layout I did! And this time, I created the background with speech bubbles using the A birdie told me stamp set from Lawn Fawn and decorated the page with words from Timeless Twine stamp set! 

 photo photo2_zpsdb5cd6c1.jpg

Products used:
- Crate Paper
- Little Be Embellishments
- Lawn Fawn stamp set
- Timeless Twine stamp set
- Glitz Design camera rollerstamp

Thanks for dropping by! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!

 photo fb_zpsdef78796.jpg    photo insta_zps15a36000.jpg    photo pinterest_zpsa4f864e4.jpg    photo mail_zps2667dbe9.jpg

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!